[Merge Thread] Server Time Reset Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merge Thread] Server Time Reset Issues

Beast is not rest and neither is Marriage tree, this is all i saw in first 5 minutes online, i'm positive there is more

Also the summon option for the Guild Tree of Ancients in guild chamber has disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by bagpota View Post
      Also the summon option for the Guild Tree of Ancients in guild chamber has disappeared.
      Must be for specific servers or something cause I have none of these issues.

Comment

I have no summon button for the tree. Usually when that happens, beast does not work either. Guessing it has to do with the time change. I am on 448.

Comment

No Beast. No Tree. No Divine Altar. R2 Server 1.

Comment

same issues s12 guild Hellfire

Comment

All they got to do was to change the server's time, or let it change by itself if available.
              Attached Files
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

OK checking here b4 I submit ticket , all guild events are lost in the twilight zone also..
                Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Just hit altar since we did not do it yesterday . That in fact did work .. Yet no beast or tree on s 407 Guild Saintz
                  Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

No Guild Tree/ Marriage Tree/Guild Beast

Server S551 Glass Mines Guild:SLEVIN

No Guild Tree/ Marriage Tree/Guild Beast

Altar did work tonight though.
                    Sapphire
                    Mage Lvl.80:
                    BR:
                    106,802,118 Normal Mode
                    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                    Server: S551 GlassMines
                    Guild: Spartans
                    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      All they got to do was to change the server's time, or let it change by itself if available.
                      Well what do you expect? China doesn't use daylight savings time. Thus 7Road doesn't code for it, and R2Games has to have their monkeys pounding on keyboards (aka their programmers) code it without any help.

Comment

12:55 AM EST, S533 No Dimension Returns

I think they need to check and redo their server clock reset for daylight savings. Dimension returns haven't been distributed yet and its 12:55 AM EST, which means the timer for them is still going by the previous time and not the actual current time.

I should also add the Devotion for tasks hasn't reset either, and it is now 1:03 AM EST currently as I update this post.
                        Last edited by TolapPumj; 03-14-2016, 12:04 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

I think they need to check and redo their server clock reset for daylight savings. Dimension returns haven't been distributed yet and its 12:55 AM EST, which means the timer for them is still going by the previous time and not the actual current time.

I should also add the Devotion for tasks hasn't reset either, and it is now 1:03 AM EST currently as I update this post.
                          I know that this is being reported by several players, so I will tell my bosses so that this this can get looked into and hopefully resolved as soon as possible. Thanks for letting us know.
                          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Daily Devotion did not rest either

Comment

no dim rewards on 295 or 298

Comment

Working...
                              X