No announcement yet.

servers down?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if it's ok to post this. I don't see any mod replying to this thread yet, so can't PM anyone to tell them this. Hope this info can help somehow.

Logging to both kabam.com and r2games.com have no issues at all.
    The server list is a little slower than usual, but still within normal speed.

But once the game reached this URL, it became very slow or irresponsive:
    /crossdomain.xml

After gotten thru /crossdomain.xml, /loginselectlist & /login were at normal speed.

But after /code_md5.dat & /res_md5.dat, loading was slow again.

At this URL, the server basically stopped loading or became extremely slow. This is the place where we see the loading screen at 1-99%.
    /ui/zh_cn/swf/mainloading_0d490938.swf

Loading basically just stopped there. Clicking "debug" in this loading screen gave empty results.

Comment

Originally posted by R212690847 View Post
      Having some Issue's logging on, White screen, and got stock on 73%

server west 13
      Have you tried any other browsers? Is this for kabam or r2games? Is flash up to date? Is the issue still persisting? Can you tell us what if anything you have tried to get into the game if you are still unable to do so? Did you install anything prior to this happening? Could it be some kind of update to a browser or a program causing it?
      Last edited by GM_Magik; 03-16-2016, 04:44 AM.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
        I've spent the last nearly 5 hours struggling like this. Closing it down now and leaving it for a couple of hours to see if it gets resolved. No chance of participating in Class Wars like this tonight - won't even be able to get into the room, never mind fight any battles.
        Alright.. is this logging/loading in issue still persisting? Has anyone installed anything recently that could be a culprit? Is anyone streaming, downloading, torrenting.. watching videos what not that could be hogging system resources? Have any other browsers been tried? Has a flash cache clear been tried, sometimes but not always it can help... Were any other browsers attempted?
        Last edited by GM_Magik; 03-16-2016, 04:44 AM.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Alright this seems to be getting a little bit bigger then I originally thought... and to be honest its really getting out of my expertise zone. I am going to see if I can nudge Whaka or Memory lane this way and see if they know anything more about it.. because they may know something I do not guys. Just know we are not giving up and we are trying to find out whats going on, so thanks for being patient.

Comment

I have forwarded the server numbers given. Please if you are having a problem, remember to state not only your server number, but also platform (R2Games, Kabam, Kong, Armor). I also see there are multiple issues in this thread, that range from 'When I get in, it's incredibly laggy' to 'I can't log in at all'. When posting, please be clear as to what your problem is, giving as much detail as possible. It is not helpful to 'assume' you are having the problem as the person above you. Be specific.

Saying that, I do thank all who have done the above, and I hope I hear some answers sooner rather than later (however as per usual, I can't promise anything).

Edit:

Please try the following:
            * Clear flash cache
            * Be sure you have the most recent flash update (there's been a recent release the last few days)
            * Right click on the screen you're able to get on
            * Click 'Settings...'
            * 'Deny' access to local storage

Please give the server details if you are still having problems.
            Last edited by Whakapono; 03-16-2016, 05:16 AM.
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
            X