Lag on AG servers and no reward for adding balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag on AG servers and no reward for adding balens

It is incredibly frustrating the direction this game is going. We were promised that rewards for adding balens would be returned to us, when things were rectified. Devo appears to be working, so where are my rewards?

Instead, I can clearly see I will need to add more balens again, in order to get the last run of beast soul rewards from hot events. Secondly, lag is so totally ridiculous I could not get into tanks, so not only were hot event rewards NOT
    working yesterday but today the lag is so pernicious I could not get in.

Congratulations to those responsible, you are destroying the game.

Before logging onto Wartune, I updated another mmo I used to play because, let's be real here, you're killing this game.

As far as I know there was an issue and an announcement was sent out. Things will be sorted out at the end of the event. Should things not be sorted out by then please send a support ticket with full and complete information on the purchase event in question, the purchases made and such so they can then get it fixed for you.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
    X