Henna shows it is ready to harvest when it actually isn't

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henna shows it is ready to harvest when it actually isn't

For the past few weeks, my henna labs will show they are ready to harvest when they still have time left on them. Sometimes, this will happen right after I put a new one down or hours later. This happens almost every single lab. And when this happens, I am not able to cancel it. I will post a screenshot later.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Henna lab 4-3-16 (800x509).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	311.3 KB
ID:	1781473
    Last edited by R262181389; 04-16-2016, 08:47 AM.

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    For the past few weeks, my henna labs will show they are ready to harvest when they still have time left on them. Sometimes, this will happen right after I put a new one down or hours later. This happens almost every single lab. And when this happens, I am not able to cancel it. I will post a screenshot later.
    Thanks for letting us know. Have you tried refreshing to see if this helps solve the situation? Maybe it's a display issue that could be resolved by clearing your browser or flash cache? Perhaps you could try a different browser and see if your Henna Labs are giving you the same problems? Also, when did this start happening for you?
    "It's so much easier to measure life in experience points." - Felicia Day

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Krystine View Post
      Thanks for letting us know. Have you tried refreshing to see if this helps solve the situation? Maybe it's a display issue that could be resolved by clearing your browser or flash cache? Perhaps you could try a different browser and see if your Henna Labs are giving you the same problems? Also, when did this start happening for you?
      not like comment on your stuff, almost like me mr negative , but also on this its a familiar bug he get it atleast posted 60% of players me know not get a mssg

Comment

Working...
      X