Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dragon Ivasion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Ivasion

I have done my DI today and we were four people in the room. A black screen apeared when we started and when we killed the first boss (System chat: You have done your attempts) I couldnt get any awards from the gungeon i asked in the party chat if they are able to get awards and turned out nobody could get any and our attempts were rip.

Originally posted by gh0ul View Post
    I have done my DI today and we were four people in the room. A black screen apeared when we started and when we killed the first boss (System chat: You have done your attempts) I couldnt get any awards from the gungeon i asked in the party chat if they are able to get awards and turned out nobody could get any and our attempts were rip.
    Thanks for letting us know. If you head over to the support section of the website, you can submit a ticket. Give them a detailed explanation of the situation and what occured. Remember to keep an eye on your email so you don't miss a response.
    "It's so much easier to measure life in experience points." - Felicia Day

Comment

Working...
    X