Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my account was banned

my account it is kabam server 2 gabrielok
    i am not from america and i don t know language very much and i want to ask forgive me and i am sorry or tell me why my account was banned? my email it is [removed]
    Last edited by -M-; 04-16-2016, 10:55 PM. Reason: Do not post email addresses on the forum

Originally posted by gabrielagain View Post
    my account it is kabam server 2 gabrielok
    i am not from america and i don t know language very much and i want to ask forgive me and i am sorry or tell me why my account was banned? my email it is [removed]
    Did you submit a ticket? The mods can't help you from the forums.
    Last edited by Alsatia01; 04-17-2016, 02:31 AM. Reason: You didn't finish the quote, when you edited my quote, mr/ms mod.

Comment

guessin you were one of those who were spammin cupcakes with the cs horns...or, is there some other reason?
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

If your account has been banned, please refer to the following article:
        http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=65

Edit:
        I see you're having problems with submitting tickets. Please try using the link at the bottom of the server list, and let us know if it works for you. If not, please give details including:
        * When does the ticket sending go wrong?
        * Do you get any errors?
        * If so, what?
        * Any other details?
        Last edited by Whakapono; 04-17-2016, 11:32 PM. Reason: added note
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
          If your account has been banned, please refer to the following article:
          http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=65

Edit:
          I see you're having problems with submitting tickets. Please try using the link at the bottom of the server list, and let us know if it works for you. If not, please give details including:
          * When does the ticket sending go wrong?
          * Do you get any errors?
          * If so, what?
          * Any other details?
          The rules posted are self contradictory.

An excerpt -

"My account was banned. What do I do?

If you don't know why you were banned, ask. If you know why you were banned, and believe you were wrongly accused, send evidence:

-Any explanation of the situation
          -Screenshots that may help your case
          -Times, dates if applicable
          "

Followed by -

"Can I be unbanned once banned?

So long as a permanent ban has not been placed, it is possible to have a ban lifted.
          "

Contesting a temporary ban would be pointless, because the ban-time would run out long before the R2 staff actually addressed the problem, so it seems to follow that the first section would only apply to permanent bans.

Edit - It seems like you could successfully prove that you were indeed banned unjustly, and then stay banned because permanent bans cannot be lifted.
          Last edited by Alsatia01; 04-17-2016, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X