Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

clothing event glitch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clothing event glitch?

On server 644 there is a glitch (sort of) with the old clothing event for new servers. The events appeared even though there is no way to actually complete them now since you can't level individual clothing pieces or wings anymore. They all show as collectable even though obviously no one can collect them. Not so much a bug as a glitch that they even appeared. Not a big thing but since no one else will come and point it out figured I should just so you knew.

Click image for larger version

Name:	clothingbug.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	674.4 KB
ID:	1781476

Couldn't get all of it in one screen shot but you get the point, all of them are like this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	clothingbug2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	664.3 KB
ID:	1781477

It's free stuff...... take it..... why is that a problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
      It's free stuff...... take it..... why is that a problem?
      did you not see the part about no one being able to collect it? :P

Comment

Yeah maybe I should have been more clear on that point. You cannot collect even though it shows you can. Click on that button all day but nothing is going to happen.

Comment

Seems to be an event that is part of new servers, that makes no sense in this current version of the game. I'll pass it along, thanks for posting this for us.
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by minimeeee View Post
            did you not see the part about no one being able to collect it? :P
            Derp, I saw the part about how it was glitched and you cant really 'level' clothes anymore and just kinda skipped the rest. Lol my bad.

Comment

Working...
            X