Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Clothing rage boost?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing rage boost?

Was the rage boost that clothing provided removed?

Originally posted by Orpheus92 View Post
    Was the rage boost that clothing provided removed?
    Yes and no.

Individual clothing/wing items no longer provide rage. Instead you now get rage from your overall clothing 'level'; higher levels, more rage. Essentially everyone saw a massive nerf to their starting rage.

However, everyone also should be getting higher stats/BR from the new system. Win some, lose some.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
      Yes and no.

Individual clothing/wing items no longer provide rage. Instead you now get rage from your overall clothing 'level'; higher levels, more rage. Essentially everyone saw a massive nerf to their starting rage.

However, everyone also should be getting higher stats/BR from the new system. Win some, lose some.
      Ah ok. Sucks but not too bothersome.

Comment

Yea the new Patch 5.6 there remove all the Cloths pieces with the (Initial Rage) & (Stats), so pretty much there no longer Cloths event for Synthsize in Level expect Refining Cloths event + Exchange Cloths Shard still here.
        For Identification your Max Attributes using Gold than Fashion Core to Max the 5 Star. (Seem there 100% Refined the cloths)
        Interesting News when you Engulf the cloths up to lv.75 you can Emperor Wings. (even without sythnsize the wings lv9, even we no longer have that system sythnsize)
        Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com.png
Views:	1
Size:	192.4 KB
ID:	1724536
        But there is this chart all abut engulfing EXP (Best save the fashion core, but not charm or save more cloths since no longer to lvl them etc)

Name:	4.png
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	1724537
        And more level for each step to go and get stats + rage in depend what lvl. (Max Lvl in Engulfing Cloths is lv200 and get rage 104, but im not sure is there any event for engulfing cloths. but i dont care, cuz i need rage anyway not gonna w8. hehe)
        this chart might be abit long, but found it somewhere else who found out and got tht test it out etc. Hope this help you guys out on each lvl to get rage
        ((hope i didnt broke any R2 rule, or anything by posting this out. but everybody know wht there like anyway. But post this out just for helping other player or friends tee-hee))

Name:	1.png
Size:	555.9 KB
ID:	1724538

Name:	2.png
Size:	549.9 KB
ID:	1724539

Name:	3.png
Size:	347.3 KB
ID:	1724540
        Last edited by ANIME1988; 04-17-2016, 07:53 PM.
        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
        Character: Mage
        Class: Knighthood
        level: 80
        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
          Yea the new Patch 5.6 there remove all the Cloths pieces with the (Initial Rage) & (Stats), so pretty much there no longer Cloths event for Synthsize in Level expect Refining Cloths event + Exchange Cloths Shard still here.
          For Identification your Max Attributes using Gold than Fashion Core to Max the 5 Star. (Seem there 100% Refined the cloths)
          Interesting News when you Engulf the cloths up to lv.75 you can Emperor Wings. (even without sythnsize the wings lv9, even we no longer have that system sythnsize)
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]161290[/ATTACH]
          But there is this chart all abut engulfing EXP (Best save the fashion core, but not charm or save more cloths since no longer to lvl them etc)
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]161291[/ATTACH]
          And more level for each step to go and get stats + rage in depend what lvl. (Max Lvl in Engulfing Cloths is lv200 and get rage 104, but im not sure is there any event for engulfing cloths. but i dont care, cuz i need rage anyway not gonna w8. hehe)
          this chart might be abit long, but found it somewhere else who found out and got tht test it out etc. Hope this help you guys out on each lvl to get rage
          ((hope i didnt broke any R2 rule, or anything by posting this out. but everybody know wht there like anyway. But post this out just for helping other player or friends tee-hee))
          You should note, that everything that is highlighted yellow, has not been confirmed. The.... original site that posted this has not updated the table yet, to my knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
            You should note, that everything that is highlighted yellow, has not been confirmed. The.... original site that posted this has not updated the table yet, to my knowledge.
            well the highlight part yellow where my cloths lvl does match the exactly rage i at now. I circle it the stats & rage on tht lv.103 compare to the chart, you see now

Size:	420.5 KB
ID:	1724542
            and got the title for reaching lv.100.

Size:	447.6 KB
ID:	1724543
            Last edited by -M-; 04-18-2016, 03:12 AM. Reason: One image removed. Be careful of website identifiers in images
            East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
            Character: Mage
            Class: Knighthood
            level: 80
            Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
            Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
              well the highlight part yellow where my cloths lvl does match the exactly rage i at now. I circle it the stats & rage on tht lv.103 compare to the chart, you see now
              and got the title for reaching lv.100.
              Well that's good, now you only have to confirm it for levels 40-102 and 105-200. Lol

P.S. - In all seriousness they all are probably mostly accurate, but it is nice to see that they line up correctly.

Comment

Working...
              X