Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 trick or bugs? New clothing from opening event chest....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 trick or bugs? New clothing from opening event chest....

hi folks

i open 600+ chest and got a few cowboy clothing

when i go to clothing/dressing room, i notice the picture of cowboy cloth is greyed out ie not received yet and so i can't cloth ID it

and then some guildie told me that i need to engulf it...

hang on....engulf? engulf so means likely the cloth will be consumed and hence no opportunity for collecting title in future (since u need to have 4 cloth set for title to trigger)

so was thinking is this r2 trick to make people engulf their cloth just to have it to be identified but at same time losing their cloth for set collection forever

thanks

just got the title for the cowboystuff from engulfin yesterday (got wings on the lv treshold) soo, go figue on the title gains now.
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

The more plausible answer is that no one at 7Road even thought of how the two would interact when they put it in. Planning and logical consequences is not a 7Road strong point. Being PRETTY! is...

Comment

7roads and r2 didnt do enough testing how it would fathom out go figure they rushed it out to make quick cash from whales

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          The more plausible answer is that no one at 7Road even thought of how the two would interact when they put it in. Planning and logical consequences is not a 7Road strong point. Being PRETTY! is...
          Couldn't have said it better myself.

I just do my thing in Broke-tune. Events are stupid anyways.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X