Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

bug dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug dungeon

Gms I came to ask your help I play dungeon garden of death , and my game went out alone hey , will play the game to relax and end up stressing , came to ask the help of you , if you can send me another favor by gains set in Brazil waited just to be able to close my set and it ends up happening , hey I help you guys know how it is , morning 4hours here in Brazil spent the night playing vei just to get this please ...
    hey I have helped you so much time and you help me right , this is already the second time put , help please right there , is messing up my progreção and I'm losing the will to play ... it makes me sad ..
    Last edited by poppi; 05-01-2016, 03:30 AM.

Originally posted by poppi View Post
    Gms I came to ask your help I play dungeon garden of death , and my game went out alone hey , will play the game to relax and end up stressing , came to ask the help of you , if you can send me another favor by gains set in Brazil waited just to be able to close my set and it ends up happening , hey I help you guys know how it is , morning 4hours here in Brazil spent the night playing vei just to get this please ...
    hey I have helped you so much time and you help me right , this is already the second time put , help please right there , is messing up my progreção and I'm losing the will to play ... it makes me sad ..
    GMs are not here on the forums. Mods are here, but they cannot help you with in-game issues.

Submit a ticket, and pray they actually read it.

Comment

Sometimes accidents happen where people crash, lose internet connection, lag out and a multitude of other things. Sadly its part of gaming, of internet and of life. We do not, on the forums, have the ability to reimburse dungeon items or attempts. While you can do as Alsatia suggested, I must caution you that we truly never know in advance what that outcome will be. I hope though, if you do take the offered advice it will be a favourable outcome for you. if you are having issues with lag outs or crashes during dungeon runs try to run as little flash heavy or download/streaming items in the background as possible.. sometimes that can help.. sometimes trying another browser helps as well.. but those are just things I can suggest... let us know if we can be of any help and good luck!
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
      X