Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Events Bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events Bug?

Why there are no events coming on 645?
    For example it should have been sylph sep event on the 24 day after the server was released but there is nothing.
    And we dont receive may events either like sacred gold tree and those that are today.Why is that if i may ask.

I will get this reported for you, sadly it seems a few events like to keep rearing their ugly misbehaving heads, so thank you for taking the time to report this to us. I am hopeful this will get resolved for you and your server soon.
    I looked at your event listing which I saw here for new servers, is anything else missing?
    Last edited by GM_Magik; 05-02-2016, 02:15 AM.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Nothing i could identify.
      I saw that sep event was not launched.And i was curious if it was a bug or the date was wrong.
      And actually the may events are missing too.
      Yesterday it was sacred gold tree and we did not enjoyed it.
      Last edited by LiquidRomania25; 05-02-2016, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidRomania25 View Post
        Why there are no events coming on 645?
        For example it should have been sylph sep event on the 24 day after the server was released but there is nothing.
        And we dont receive may events either like sacred gold tree and those that are today.Why is that if i may ask.
        S645 is still on the new server events so many of the events that you get on the other servers you won't see until 30 days after the server started. As for the sylph sep event, the forum thread is wrong about when it occurs. It will occur when that thread says the sylph equipment enchant event is supposed to occur. It has been that way for almost a year now and has never been fixed. There was a thread for it that I opened back last summer when I first reported the issue that has since been deleted. The thread for new events was simply never corrected as it should have been.

Comment

Working...
        X