• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Beast Soul Chests in shop

Great event where do we get the beast soul chest from - none in shop

Hmmm is this an oversight?

Comment

there is spender event for it and i think there will be another cash event for it later on

or maybe they just didn't put them there, because they changed the tactic and put the mount into the chests with clothes that we were able to get in the begining

or they just messed something as usually

Comment

beast Soul Chests actually drop black hawk steed or so it says. not the mount required for the title with the current clothes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 14.49.07.png
Views:	1
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	1724790

Comment

They must have given the mods the day off...................

Comment

Oh good grief. I actually think that mount card was in the clothing chest box. The Black hawk Steed, seems to have its own title as well, so even though I will report this to try and find out for sure, this may have been done intentionally. Thanks for the screen shots by the way!
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
            X