Clear All

• Spot the problem with the picture

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cibai.png
Views:	1
Size:	220.4 KB
ID:	1781822

So much for R2's foul language filters.

As I said, there are microscopic intellects out there whose sole purpose is to try and get the brown stuff past the radar.

Help me see what I'm not seeing, maybe I'm to old lol... and on another note, wouldn't it be easier for there to be a mature language filter in the settings, to either turn on or off?
    Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

Originally posted by R26899831 View Post
      Help me see what I'm not seeing, maybe I'm to old lol... and on another note, wouldn't it be easier for there to be a mature language filter in the settings, to either turn on or off?
      It's a cigarette brand, I believe.

Comment

Yeah, I am old too. So I am truly missing something here.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The guild name "Cibai" is Chinese (or one dialect of it) for <<insert degoratory 4-letter name for female bits starting with c and ending with nt>>. And carries the same level of negative connotations.
          Last edited by AdaJames; 05-04-2016, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Oh damn! Ouch. Okay, yeah that needs to be checked and done something about.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I'd love to forward it along, but I'll be asked for a server number. Ticket might be the better way to go with this one.

Comment

Dropped you a PM, -M-.

Comment

ive seen far worse names on slyphs and edus and players lol r2 does nothing to those names tho but the word cibai only means that in chinease but in other worlds it means other things

and cibai is an italian word if u look it up

cibai
                  See also: čībai
                  Italian
                  Verb
                  cibai

first-person singular past historic of cibare
                  Anagrams
                  bacii
                  Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-05-2016, 02:45 AM.

Comment

You are grasping at straws. ALL swearwords only mean something bad in one language.

Pula, for example, apparently means something bad in Polish. But in Malay, it means something completely benign. Yet, it is censored in-game.

Comment

well looking at the word cibai doesnt offend me and prob doesnt offend any 1 else unless u know its true meaning but realy something some ppl dont understand and ppl report but u seen players toons edus and slyphs with inappropiate names and nothing done to those lol

if u post all the ppl with inappropiate names r2 will be ere to next century changing them lol

Comment

So, your solution is don't bother and let everyone walk around with inappropriate names?

So... genius... *slow golf clap*

Comment

i didnt say that lol

but does the word cibai offend u when u look at it before u looked up the word by the way lol

and many ppl who ran past his castle wasnt offended either prob

but how many ppl ave u seen with inappropiate names on slyphs edus and themselves does those names offend u or just the word cibai

how many players u reported for inappropiate names and nothing done cuz some words means something else and isnt offending

and theirs a company named cibai in singapore a security firm also songs named cibai in youtube so why this name diffrent in this game it doesnt mean the word u refred to in ur original post

returns slow golf clap u need a new dictionary ( i dont believe in the urban dicitionary either where u got the word from as its made of .b.s. and lies)
                          Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-05-2016, 03:39 AM.

Comment

R2 reserves the right to determine what is appropriate and what isn't. It's not up for debate, and so this thread is closed.

Comment

Working...
                            X