Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with mobile payments - gm help

Dear,
    I'm from Brazil, I'm trying to make recharges in game by mobile...I am not getting success ...
    What should I do? How it works?
    Atedarsono

a pagina de compras via celular tem a opçao de celulares brasileiros mas a mesma nao esta fazendo a conversao da moeda de dolar para real assim o sistema nao esta permitindo a compra e gerando erro

Comment

Are you trying via a browser or the r2client or mini client? Have you tried another browser? Are you trying to use xsolla or another method? Are you on R2 or Kabam? I need a little bit more information so wee can try to track down what may be the problem. Is the mobile a listed choice for your country?
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

use mini-client and i tried do recharges in game by xsolla.
        In payments method by mobile have the brazilians flag.
        It seems that the payment method by mobile is not converting the currency for payment approval.
        Help me too please!

Comment

dont forget that maximum recharge trough mobile u can do is 30$

Comment

even trying for values less than 30 get the message: that when this Unavailable such a purchase, this is already happening since the beginning of the server, type about 60 to 90 days

Comment

Have you contacted your mobile service provider to ask them if they are set up to send mobile payments through Xsolla? The last time I attempted a mobile payment, my mobile service provider at the time would only authorize the 9.99 transaction. My current provider doesn't authorize any transactions. The ability to recharge by mobile phone is dependent upon the service provider being set up with the payment processor for funds to be sent.

You could also contact Xsolla and provide the name and location of your service, and they would be able to look up if they have authorization to charge that service in that location. You'll find the contact information for Xsolla on the payment page.

Comment

already made purchases through the mobile in other games without any trouble, and my phone is in no credit, pre paid type, it is tambes account has total liberation because I asked for it, but usually each sms has a limitation of 9.99 so u have to make some submissions sms to reach the desired amount, but these packages below sms maximum value, also not this released in the game, unfortunately only xsolla has the possibility through the mobile shopping

Comment

Were those previous purchases made through xsolla? At any rate, you can contact your mobile provider and ask if they have an agreement with Xsolla, you can contact Xsolla and ask if they have an agreement with your mobile provider, or you can send in a ticket and ask if there's any other reason why you aren't able to recharge using mobile pay.

Comment

talked yesterday with xsolla out, what was my past is that this type of payment (mobile payment) not available this out USA,
                    unfortunately only xsolla has mobile payment within the wartune,
                    in other words players from other countries do not have access to this form of payment,
                    I think way out of boss that taking into account the significant number of players from other countries,

Comment

o xsolla não tem contrato com nenhuma operadora dentro do territorio brasileiro,
                      automaticamente os jogadores brasileiros nao tem como fazer compras pelo celular no wartune, ja q o wartune so disponibiliza o xssolla para pagamente via celular,
                      chato isso.

Comment

Working...
                      X