perks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• perks

After last patch my perks stop counting at 5 days left until you reach bla bla bla!
    Anyone have the same problem? If any fix around let me know plz...ty.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	perks.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	1781884

lol not check in long dam time, mine froze as well

Comment

Mine is working. Just got to L83.

You do realise that you have to be logged in for it to increase, right? If you have "not check in long dam time" [sic], then it is not going to go up...
      Last edited by AdaJames; 05-09-2016, 07:12 PM.

Comment

grrrrrr here every day, just not been checking perks, now stop being bad for your mother was a hamster and your father
        smelled of elderberrys.

Comment

i speak with a mentor ingame for this...says to open Mini client and let it count and i can still play with Web. But the problem not solved;/

Comment

Originally posted by lock9999999 View Post
            grrrrrr here every day, just not been checking perks, now stop being bad for your mother was a hamster and your father
            smelled of elderberrys.
            *replies with a catapulted cow to lock's head*

Comment

Name:	Mutant X Hamster.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	1724865 grrrrrrrrr

Comment

i wonder when the issue will be solved?

Comment

Finaly after clear cookies and unistall reinstall Mini cliend perks count again...but only with Mini client. I play with browser but i have open the Mini client for count!!!

Comment

As the perks level rises it can take a good share of days for the next level increase to appear. You also need to be logged in.. and while I can not confirm the mini client I have seen increases rise with the r2client as well as being logged into the game itself. Should you feel something is broken please keep an eye on it for a few days, if there is no change at all come back and let us know and we can proceed from there. Sometimes its a matter of just keeping logged in because so far I have not heard of any issues with it becoming stagnant. Thanks in advance for helping us... and let us know if your levels do not rise.
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by lock9999999 View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]162199[/ATTACH] grrrrrrrrr
                      I see your hampster and raise you a:

Name:	White-Rabbit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	1724904

Comment

i have seen the same thing with mine to. it has said level 79 1 day remaining until level 80 for a few days now. i stay logged in a lot but have not seen a change

Comment

Working...
                        X