Farm mystery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farm mystery

Hi, noticed that after the last few maintenances that when I log on I have dead plants on my farm... i know i didn't plant anything before i logged off but just thought i was imagining it.

Anyway, i did NOT plant anything last night before reset, logged on today after MT and i find a farm filled with dead grass!

Anyone else have this happening or is it just me that has a mysterious grass plant... planter?
    Wartune
    IGN: Decima
    Guild: Elysium
    Server: S5 (Europe)
    Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
    IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
    Server : 59 (Europe)
    Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

sometimes it happens, someone "steals" crops and someone "loses" crops

Comment

But to have crops appear from nowhere?

Is someone bored during MT and plants stuff on players farms?! If yes, prolly why MT takes so bloody long!
      Wartune
      IGN: Decima
      Guild: Elysium
      Server: S5 (Europe)
      Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
      IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
      Server : 59 (Europe)
      Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Yep we all get the free plant allowance. I just tell people on WC to come and get it since it's free as I didn't plant anymore before maint, LOL.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Same thing has been happening to me. I thought I had a poltergeist roaming around pulling pranks .. must be the elves sharing .
          Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

You must be getting the crops that disappear from my farm

Comment

sometimes (especially if it's after a maintenance or before you login for the first time of a day),
              people harvest your animals but the horns and milks are not sent by mail.
              I just noticed it today. my alt accidentally harvested harvested 3 of my animals, but I did not receive anything by mail.
              I did not take a video of it, because I didn't know this until after the fact.
              it is not a repeatable experiment. I just asked a friend to steal my inactive toon's milk, but I did get the farm rewards by mail.

Comment

Working...
              X