Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Dragon Invasion (Bugged)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Invasion (Bugged)

Please fix this & I got the proof took a pics when the D.I in last time of a min.

1 boss: Dragon
    2 Boss: Blue Rock
    3 Boss: Wizard
    4 Boss: Flame Demon
    5 Boss: Red Rock
    6 Boss: Dark King Demon
    7 Boss: Curse Knight (Headless Knight)
    8 Boss: Void Commander
    9 Boss: Skeleton King
    10 Boss: The Fallen Lucifer (Wing Man)
    11 Boss: Dark Priest
    12 Boss: Void King (That tiny Bird)
    13 Boss: Inferno Serpent (Big Bird)
    14 Boss: Dark Gnome (Gobin)
    15 Boss: Demonic Serpentus (Blue Lizard)
    16 Boss: Mad Tauren Commander (Minotaur)
    17 Boss: Paladin
    18 Boss: White Knight
    19 Boss: King of the sand Kyra (Worm) <------------------------------------------------Here the picture I screenshot it and its show a shadow on the floor but look like its invisible
    (still can see there something is there but its like u can't touch it) Only way to click it is to Refresh just one player to touch it.
    20 Boss: Bright Angel
    *Only 20 Boss in Dragon Invasion & Each stage to get through for each level by 1 min to next level out of 20 min.

Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com.png
Views:	1
Size:	890.0 KB
ID:	1782050
    so as u can see the red line in the center where it's show a shadow on the floor
    Last edited by ANIME1988; 05-21-2016, 12:08 AM.
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US &amp; Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

This time here the Picture of Stage 19 (Boss- worm) w/ just 3 player. inside the D.I when we about times up on the world chat.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com.png
Views:	1
Size:	656.0 KB
ID:	1724925
    so there you have folks, there is another boss in D.I but just need refresh so can click the boss after beating stage 18 & grab your gold before refresh & click the boss so u can see it, that's is there.
    (one of the player refresh it & click the boss when its there.)
    Last edited by ANIME1988; 05-21-2016, 12:14 AM.
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US &amp; Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Working...
    X