Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also another Dragon Invasion bug :D....and also Sylph unawaken Bug

hi folks

was playing DI run...u know occasionally we would have exhausted our hp pack...so when we got hit by bos, we reenter battle with 1 hp.

so first thing wat u do when u reenter? frantically hit the healing runes rite?

well, couple of times this does not happens anymore especially that bos the small little black crow i notice...i hit heal rune...and nothing happens...

the character will stand there and do nothing until its afk turn, it will fire a afk shot (ie no skills selected)...and BOOM...u get killed again for 1 hp....

oh ya that bring me to recall another bug happens in pvp battle mostly...where say u get KO during sylph mode...or for some reason u decided to stand around
    until your awaken points exhausted by itself (ie u do not un-awaken)...u end up in sylph form,...standing around like a fool...no skills usable (obviously coz no
    more awaken points) yet no afk attack, yet cant unawake...and can end up losing 2 turns...2 freaky turns standing around with no attack...for god sake!

happens to me in BG and also sometimes in Spire

thank you for the bug
Working...
X