Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

cross server guild battle bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cross server guild battle bugged

got into fight, froze. and when we try to refresh it comes up to only black screen. This is sad. our guild depends on all players. Fix this bug. we are server 554

Well, good luck with that. We've been complaining about that bug since CSGB first started. It really sucks if your strongest players get sidelined that way.

Once BG opens (at 9), I believe you can break out by trying to enter the BG, but until then, I've never heard of any way around it.

Comment

Much like previous seasons it seems this bug is going to return to haunt us all. I will get it reported for you, and believe me when I say, I know how you feel about this one in particular, it taunts me as much as it does others. Once more thank you for letting us know about this events bug return.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

This bug been around forever and nothing been done to fix it. Yet if there was a bug that really helped us, it would be fixed in a heart beat even if it didn't affect everyone.

Comment

new bug (possibly?),the other team can get inside your spawn too
          and farm you as they like.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            Much like previous seasons it seems this bug is going to return to haunt us all. I will get it reported for you, and believe me when I say, I know how you feel about this one in particular, it taunts me as much as it does others. Once more thank you for letting us know about this events bug return.
            you can report it till ur blue in the face its like banging ur head against a brick wall

r2 staff and the devs will not fix this as this bug been inside csgb since day 1

and we do all these battles for what rubbish rewards thats outdated

Comment

There is another bug. Sometimes we could not kill enemy towers, the hp never drop... anoying bug. (no one was in battle with the tower)

Comment

Working...
              X