Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Spire Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spire Rewards

I am level 60 on the new EU server. I have been very careful not to earn experience points as I want to stay at level 60 for a few weeks while I collect resources. Some friends asked for my help in spire. Now, I was reluctant to enter because two days ago I received rewards despite turning off my attempt. (Bug no.1) So today, to avoid earning experience points I created a room and entered the spire solo, I did not attack, I simply entered and left. I was awarded 27 million experience points and 12 chests for completing level 12 of spire. Presumably because level 12 was the level we reached two days ago. (Bug no. 2). Whatever the reason, I was awarded Experience for nothing and against my desire to remain at level 60. so cupcake this game and the cupcakes who make it.

First, on "no attempt" you are not supposed to get rewards/exp. I've been driving to help others without checking in attempt and never got EXP/rewards. Sometimes, it is good to do a double check since sometimes when invited and you turn off attempt doesn't necessarily mean it's turned off in the room screen. I never had done spire while going offline, so I really can't tell you on such.

Second, don't know if you been reading lately, but the ability to camp is no longer there. Thanks to the large % for EXP gain along with everything, camping is never possible. Most people will tell you to get to 80 so you will not miss out on potential resources that can land you a bit ahead than those who camp out when it comes to getting things.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

It's bugged, plain and simple. Would you expect to get full rewards from a campaign if you entered and left without killing anything?

Comment

Not really. It's kind of weird. But knowing R2, it probably won't get fixed along with a plethora of other game breaking things that is still on the rise.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Yes, it is a bug. If you do spire nm on attempt and run a second time on no attempt, the next day you can jump in and out and get the rewards from the previous day non attempt run.

Comment

there are many players experiencing this bug.
            if you're camping, simply don't enter spire, ever.

Comment

Working...
            X