Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why some of the support GMs are complete i.diots?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why some of the support GMs are complete i.diots?

When the Steel Wars icon appeared ingame, I was shocked too see that although I'm alliance leader, I'm not a member of any alliance. Same for every member of our alliance. Our alliance was still on the list - we were just not in it. When I clicked the alliance button, I got the "Create alliance" button. So I wrote a ticket to support. I knew it wont help, but still, had to try:

R2 Didem replied:
    Greetings Fairlight,

Thank you for contacting us. We have checked your account and we noticed that you are in alliance right now. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

So my question is, why such i.diots work for R2Games? I know there are some G M s who can actually help. Firing this fool right away would improve your service greatly. And btw make the game playable, its so infested with bugs like this, its utterly unplayable since a while.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

(Also sorry for being harsh but my tolerancy towards stupidity, ignorance and complete lack of ability to manage this game from 7Road/R2/Proficient City and whoever else is responsible is converging to zero).
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
      (Also sorry for being harsh but my tolerancy towards stupidity, ignorance and complete lack of ability to manage this game from 7Road/R2/Proficient City and whoever else is responsible is converging to zero).
      It's not harsh. It's factually correct. Only an idiot would respond to your ticket that way.

Comment

Did you let her know there was indeed something else they could help with?
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
          There is nothing wrong for calling an idiot an idiot, so nothing to apologized since you speak the truth!!

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Did you let her know there was indeed something else they could help with?
            Yeah, but it's pointless for 2 reasons:

1.) Steel wars is today. If he didn't resolve the problem on the first try, he is already too late. I had to make a new alliance, and invite everyone or we miss the event.

2.) In my 3+ years of playtime, I submitted some tickets to the CS. Most of the time, I got a reply. But when I was unsatisfied with the answer, and replied back, I never ever got a second reply. This must be some flaw with your CS system which wasn't corrected since you have support: GM's simply don't see when someone responds a ticket. Only way is to open a new one, refer to the previous one etc.

I know there is no reward for being ranked in steel wars, and for this reason I shouldn't be worried about losing all the score we get so far. Still, it feels bad, that's why I tried, I hoped maybe this time I can get help... But I did not expect such lack of competence.

Comment

Lol, I just see, alliance got deleted again...

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ar-Notice-5-24 Someone mentioned it was also in the game that alliances would need to be created again after the maintenance.

Please let me know if you have further issues with creating an alliance today.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

We are ok, thx, it seems all alliances have been reset and everyone had to re-do them.

Comment

R2 Didem replied:

Greetings mark7,

We will compensate your Golds but we have to remind you that there is Gold storage limit in system, so when we restore your Gold you cannot receive all.

Thank you.

-The R2Games Team

there is beside person brains that to add gold over quota that it has burned;burnted

Comment

i agree, they are complete idiots and tools, same happened to my alliance last week and we missed both steel wars dates, i have been making an alliance since the first time we had steel wars on kabam server 181 west, each time having to make a new one, but this last time we weren't let into steel wars even though we had our alliance, they didn't even compensate everyone, only some with their usual ****, some with 3 medallions and 2.5mil gold, and some just said, sorry we couldn't find anything wrong with it so screw you.
                      talked to in game mentors, to support, to GMs, forum mods, everyone, no one did a thing about it, no ones gives a damn about the issue, even when it was at least 12 tickets sent about it.
                      R2 Vera, said she would send me some **** as compensation but they fail to even insult me properly.
                      this game's "support" is a joke, and i bet there's people asking for outrageous compensations for simple stuff, or for players mistakes, and r2 just compensates them every time, saw it happen on other games i used to play, players would just ask for free stuff and r2 would just give them that and even more free stuff, and when some little guy with a real problem caused by an r2 screw up they can't even compensate with something at least similar to what we would have gotten if we had been able to participate

Comment

Working...
                      X