CSGB still not fixed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSGB still not fixed

When the heck are they gonna fix csgb so ppl don't freeze and get stuck in battle? First 5 min had to refresh cause it froze and can't get back in the game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_46.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	1782189

We had players experience this same bug again last night. It is well past time it was fixed.

Also - when tank drivers got out of their tanks to engage in fights, the tanks disappeared never to be seen again. This is new to my knowledge. Anyone else experience this?
    FireAndIce
    Mage +112m
    Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
    Ancients guild
    Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

If this is a new bug, please be sure to report it on the mega bug thread, with as much information and screen shots if you have them. I would ask though, when you are leaving the tank to fight are you sure someone is not destroying them while you are in the fight... or do they vanish as soon as you exit the tank? The more information the better.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Happened to me this week, froze up, had no choice but to try refreshing and blackscreened. You wonder if they can't fix this or if they just don't care to.

Name:	csgbglitch.PNG
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	1725098

Comment

Did not have any problems in tonights round of CSGB, so maybe its on your end not R2's end.

Comment

this has been an ongoing issue in EVERY SINGLE CROSS SERVER GB. Please do us a favor and and stop casting thoughts of doubt anyplace but where they belong, in r2's glitched game

Comment

The bug where people are in a fight when they are not still happens. It happened to an opposition guy last CSGB. He was just standing there and no amount of attacking will get him. Soaked up a few dozen tank laser shots with no effect in the slightest. Annoying for both opponent and own guild, who lost his firepower.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                The bug where people are in a fight when they are not still happens. It happened to an opposition guy last CSGB. He was just standing there and no amount of attacking will get him. Soaked up a few dozen tank laser shots with no effect in the slightest. Annoying for both opponent and own guild, who lost his firepower.
                We had similar issues but with towers

Comment

Just so you are all aware, we have been reporting these cross server guild battle bugs every season for you. We are players the same as you and they are frustrating to everyone. I wish I could fix them but sadly I can do little more then I said; report them. That said I will make sure this latest batch along with the possible tank issue get reported as well. if anyone notices anything new, obscure or odd happening... if you see something that doesn't seem right, try to get a video or a screen shot because it helps us to report the goings on for you.
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

And again this week, same thing. Battle freezes up at the end and can't exit, try refresh and black screen. The fact that years after it was first introduced it still hasn't been fixed is just sad. They know and obviously just don't care. Get rid of the event if you are never going to fix it.

Name:	csgbglitch2.PNG
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	1725327

Comment

They're giving us a new guild battle, that will probably have it's own set of glitches.

I was once again afflicted with the frozen battle last night, second week in a row. We were able to resolve it by kicking me out, refreshing brought be back to cloud city. Adding me back to the participants list at that point allow me to reenter the battle. However, my guildmates say that doesn't always work. A member of my guild suffered this the very first guild battle, so it's been around since forever.

We observed a player on the other side with that same problem AdaJames described for a member of the other team. They were alone with the battle activity over their head, but when clicking on them to join the battle, I got a message about my entire party being involved in a battle, or something like that. They were all alone, no one around them. I wonder if that is what the external view of someone stuck in that end of battle freeze looks like. They were like that for a really long time.
                      Prime
                      Server S7 R2games

Comment

Originally posted by PamsterLA View Post
                        They're giving us a new guild battle, that will probably have it's own set of glitches.

I was once again afflicted with the frozen battle last night, second week in a row. We were able to resolve it by kicking me out, refreshing brought be back to cloud city. Adding me back to the participants list at that point allow me to reenter the battle. However, my guildmates say that doesn't always work. A member of my guild suffered this the very first guild battle, so it's been around since forever.

We observed a player on the other side with that same problem AdaJames described for a member of the other team. They were alone with the battle activity over their head, but when clicking on them to join the battle, I got a message about my entire party being involved in a battle, or something like that. They were all alone, no one around them. I wonder if that is what the external view of someone stuck in that end of battle freeze looks like. They were like that for a really long time.
                        I assume you mean the bug where you are eternally stuck inside a fight that... isn't really a fight (you just stand there with other players, and sometimes players in your own guild show up on enemies teams - and sometimes more than 8 people total 'join' the fight)?

For me, a double relog usually fixes the problem. Relog once stuck in the fight, then while the loading screen is coming up (after the ~50% loading screen mark, but before the game is 'fully' loaded) relog again. I have no idea if that's an actual fix, or it's just a quirky thing that happens to work for me usually.

Either way, for me, multiple relogs are always required, and they almost always are fixed after 2-5 relogs.

Totally agree though, R2 should really fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                          I assume you mean the bug where you are eternally stuck inside a fight that... isn't really a fight (you just stand there with other players, and sometimes players in your own guild show up on enemies teams - and sometimes more than 8 people total 'join' the fight)?

For me, a double relog usually fixes the problem. Relog once stuck in the fight, then while the loading screen is coming up (after the ~50% loading screen mark, but before the game is 'fully' loaded) relog again. I have no idea if that's an actual fix, or it's just a quirky thing that happens to work for me usually.

Either way, for me, multiple relogs are always required, and they almost always are fixed after 2-5 relogs.

Totally agree though, R2 should really fix that.
                          Yeah that would be the one. First time it happened - this is kinda funny - I had died but my Knight Eudoman was still alive and kicking, and looked like she killed of each member of the opposing team as they joined the battle.

Anyway I tried refreshing and it never worked but never tried the double relog trick. Will try that the next time it happens - and I suppose it will happen again since it hasn't been fixed yet.

Thanks for that info.
                          Prime
                          Server S7 R2games

Comment

Working...
                          X