Clothing Title did not activate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing Title did not activate

I exchanged 120 clothing shards for the Liquid Silver Set a short while ago. The "Silver Lining" title is supposed to activate when you have all 4 pieces of the Liquid Silver Set in your inventory. But the title did not activate for me.

I have already filed a ticket for the same. Am attaching screen shots here as i have done with the tickets. Any help / guidance from admin / moderator / mentor / experienced player would be highly appreciable.Click image for larger version

Name:	Clothing Title Issue - Pic 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	287.8 KB
ID:	1782522Click image for larger version

Name:	Clothing Title Issue - Pic 2.jpg
Size:	223.0 KB
ID:	1782523

engulf them and you will get title

Comment

Seeing you have them all in your inventory, this outfit is not one which requires being in the inventory. Can you please attempt to engulf the outfit and let us know if that works. Should the title then not activate we will of course be happy to assist you in getting the ticket looked into. I know with the continual changes to clothing it can be confusing but it seems currently only one outfit now needs to be in the inventory, but please always check titles on clothing/mounts before engulfing just in case, since the steel defender needs the clothing and mount in the inventory..
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Thank You guyz for the response. And yes engulfing the set did in fact activate the title.

I am quoting Game Master R2_MinionMaster's post of 18th April below which led me to confusion about engulfing or keeping in inventory :

Originally posted by R2_MinionMaster
        New Clothing System Supplementary Specification

You must have the whole costume set in your Inventory in order to activate a title.
        If you already have one or two pieces of the costume set and then you engulf them to upgrade your clothing system, you will not be able to activate the title.
        For instance: If you get a Cowboy Hat and then you engulf it. Even if you earn the Cowboy Jacket, Cowboy Weapon and Mutant Dragon Wings later, you won't be able to activate the "Doomsday Cowboy" title.

Comment

I can understand the confusion based on that.. however in the patch note for this maintenance on June the Second it appears that was changed. So thank you for being doubly careful, its better to be safe then sorry when you are not certain. Good Luck and happy gaming!
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Interestingly what R2_MinionMaster stated is incorrect.
            I had engulfed the three cowboy items - hat/armor and weapon.
            Whilst trying to get the 2 other ethos titles, I managed to gain the Mutant Dragon Wings.
            Which immediately gave me the title "Doomsday Cowboy". So engulfing at different times does work.

How do you get the other 2 ethos titles - I have ethos joy but not nobility and vitality ?

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
              Whilst trying to get the 2 other ethos titles, I managed to gain the Mutant Dragon Wings.
              Which immediately gave me the title "Doomsday Cowboy". So engulfing at different times does work.

How do you get the other 2 ethos titles - I have ethos joy but not nobility and vitality ?
              What MinionMaster said was correct at the time. The system in which clothing must be engulfed in order for them activate, is a relatively new system.

I believe the other two clothing items required for those titles will be given through other events. Probably casher-specific events knowing R2.

Comment

Its seem there fix the problem to by thinking better way either get whole set if it didnt activated than better try engulfing them. since so many player having issues w/ the clothes back in tht last patch etc. I think R2 or Elf think maybe best is to activate the title by engulfing clothes in order to activate the title to work that way. if still not work and scare might be bugged it. best to take screenshot first than try engulf them & see did it activate work or not b4 sending out ticket Plus posting it in forum.
                East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                Character: Mage
                Class: Knighthood
                level: 80
                Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post

The other Two clothes for "Nobility" & "Vitality" title, those need to exchange in the event. The Palm Chest only contain the Joy clothes for title.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	1725575Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	1725576Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	1725577
                  Both same Weapon & Head, just different dress of color
                  East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                  Character: Mage
                  Class: Knighthood
                  level: 80
                  Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                  Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Working...
                  X