Underground Palace: What to do with these shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underground Palace: What to do with these shards

Seriously, they took underground palace from us and never have given compensation or exchange for the shards. The mount is STILL not offered for beast souls! I put in a ticket this morning but doubt I will even receive a response because all of my tickets get ignored now.Click image for larger version

Name:	ugp1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	528.3 KB
ID:	1782598Click image for larger version

Name:	ugp2.jpg
Size:	526.8 KB
ID:	1782599
    Frozenshade
    R2Games
    S385 CrimsonLair

I will nudge someone about the mount. We had been told after they had removed Underground palace that the mount would be available in the shop 'at a later date'. Thank you for confirming that it still has not been seen.

Please do give us a nudge if you do not hear in 48hr. Hopefully you don't need to, but please reply your ticket every 7-10 to keep it from closing if necessary. Thank you
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

mount is in the shop for souls. also before we were told here on forums to send a ticket so they will swap the shards to mountsouls. when we did they said no go. and the posts on it went poof from the forums.

So. do get some sorts of solution to this. as its gettin a bit old.
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

The mount is NOT in our shop...have a lookClick image for larger version

Name:	allmountsinshop.jpg
Size:	503.5 KB
ID:	1725318
        Frozenshade
        R2Games
        S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

I want to give you an update...I did receive a response and I will be getting an exchange for beast souls...here is copy paste of my email
          frozenshade
          Subject: Underground Palace
          JUN 24, 2016 | 09:02AM CEST
          R2 Monette replied:

Hi frozenshade,

We have successfully exchanged your underground palace shards to beast souls. The items will be delivered to you in 4 working days.

Please let us know when you have received the items. Again, we are sorry for the delay. Thank you very much.

-The R2Games Team
          How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
          Rate my reply JUN 24, 2016 | 05:38AM CEST
          R2 Monette replied:

Hi frozenshade,

Thank you for being patient with us. We will do the exchange of your underground palace shards in a moment and will be sending the Beast Souls to you. We may need to log in to your account to do this, so do let us know when you’ll be offline.

Thank you very much.

-The R2Games Team
          JUN 23, 2016 | 08:50PM CEST
          R2 Ryan replied:

Dear frozenshade,

Thank you for taking the time to reach us with your concern.We will forward your case to our developers for them to process your request.May we ask you also to please put the items(Underground Palace Map shard and Rare Ancient Beast Shard) that you want to exchange into beast soul in the 1st page of your inventory so that our dev’s can easily process your request.Thank you.

-The R2Games Team
          JUN 23, 2016 | 02:44PM CEST
          Original message
          wrote:

When are we getting some kind of exchange or compensation for the underground palace pieces? I have map shards and mount shards. You have not even added the underground palace mount to the mount shop so we can get it with beast souls. Expecting a real answer, not a generic reply
          Frozenshade
          R2Games
          S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Got my beast souls [ATTACH=CONFIG]163688[/ATTACH]
            Frozenshade
            R2Games
            S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Happy that got sorted out for you! Thank you for coming back and letting us know.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Unfortunately I am not so lucky as "frozenshade". After seeing him/her getting the exchange, i sent in a ticket requesting for an exchange of same but R2 declined to exchange the shards. Dunno if its partiality or what. Not that getting the shards makes a hell of difference but still it counts towards building up.
                This is the reply that i got from R2:

Hello Zoiks,

Thank you for submitting your report. We will now send your ticket to our higher department for them to grant your request. Kindly help them and isolate your Underground Palace Mount Shards and put it on the first page of your inventory.

May we ask your patience and give them a quick reminder after 2-3 days for an update of your issue. Thank you for understanding. Have a great day!

-The R2Games Team

JUN 28, 2016 | 09:53AM CEST
                Original message
                wrote:

I have 12 Underground Palace Mount Shards which is of no use now, and i saw that you are exchanging it for Beast Souls. Kindly exchange mine too. Thanks (attached is a SS of it in my inventory)

And then this reply today:

JUN 29, 2016 | 02:09PM CEST
                Greetings Zoiks,

Unfortunately we cannot exchange Underground Palace Mount Shards, you can sell in to the system for gold. We exchange only Ancient Beast Shard and Rare Ancient Beast Shard.

Thank you.

-The R2Games Team

Click image for larger version

Name:	Underground Mount Shards.jpg
Size:	758.0 KB
ID:	1725369
                Last edited by Whakapono; 06-29-2016, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Sorry, Zoiks. We'll ask someone else to take a look at that ticket for you.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Sorry Zoiks! and it's **** that they won't exchange them!
                    Frozenshade
                    R2Games
                    S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Sorry guys, as soon as we hear any news on this, we'll update.
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                      X