Unable to attack: you are not here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to attack: you are not here

Hi, I'm using Comodo browser, when I enter in wilds and try to attack some monster, the system tell me "Unable to attack: you are not here" and my toon disappear and is placed in another coords, then I walk again to attack the same monster and got the same warning (same story again).

I got the same issue in another character and server some time ago, and the only way that I can attack something is using the teleport to reach the place where the moobs are.

Pls fix this issue because using the teleport consume energy neccessary for other things.

Thx in advance.

Originally posted by R297798561 View Post
    Hi, I'm using Comodo browser, when I enter in wilds and try to attack some monster, the system tell me "Unable to attack: you are not here" and my toon disappear and is placed in another coords, then I walk again to attack the same monster and got the same warning (same story again).

I got the same issue in another character and server some time ago, and the only way that I can attack something is using the teleport to reach the place where the moobs are.
    I'd try another browser temporarily to see if that's the culprit. I've heard nothing but bad things about the comodo browser as far as bugs and stability are concerned.

If that doesn't work, I recommend teleporting to another region, and then teleporting back. (Erandel -> Autaric -> Erandel, for example)

If that doesn't work, then...... uh..... blame R2.

Comment

Thx for your fast answer, but that issue (as I told) is not new, when I was playing in other server (Whisperwind) and with another browser, I had the same issue like others mates and this was fixed by R2 in that time.

Comment

Working...
      X