Voyage bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voyage bug?

It asks for crypt tokens, fang of fear and other things that we do have, in guild, or at profile, but seams we are unable to use them because it says we have 0, even if we got thounsands of them

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
    It asks for crypt tokens, fang of fear and other things that we do have, in guild, or at profile, but seams we are unable to use them because it says we have 0, even if we got thounsands of them
    It's a bug where it displays how many you have in your inventory backpacks (which is 0) not what's on your account (profile). When you try to accept the voyage, it will check your account and deduct the needed items from your profile and allow you to do the voyage. I currently have a voyage out at the moment that needed the crypt tokens and it will be complete in about 50 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by R2138739441 View Post
      It's a bug where it displays how many you have in your inventory backpacks (which is 0) not what's on your account (profile). When you try to accept the voyage, it will check your account and deduct the needed items from your profile and allow you to do the voyage. I currently have a voyage out at the moment that needed the crypt tokens and it will be complete in about 50 minutes.
      Additionally, it will also subtract items you have in your Guild Vault. I am not sure if that's a bug or intended, but wanted to put that out there.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
      X