Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dimensions & Direction Keys Break Easily

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimensions & Direction Keys Break Easily

So you added the ability to use your keyboard direction keys while in dimension.

I was in dimi's using keys, Its a lot faster for moving for me because previously my mouse cursor would lag and i would have to click where i wanted to go a couple of time.

I was overwhelmed with joy with the new function and how fast i was making progress i posted a msge to that effect in Guild chat... All of a sudden the direction keys stopped working. I exited and reenter dimension, But direction keys still not working, even after using mouse to clear a lvl to move to next to see if it reset that way but it didnt. I re logged reentered same dimi i was in before, And hey presto direction keys working again.

So you can use direction keys with no problem in dimensions until you use chat, then you have to re log and use another 50 energy to re enter dimension....
    Last edited by Freddypainter; 07-02-2016, 05:14 AM.
    DM S9 Kabumu

They quit working for me to but did not have to relog to get them working again. It would just start working again without doing anything special.

I like using arrow keys much better than mouse but it needs to keep the screen centered on the toon.

Comment

Working...
    X