This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash-player settings pop up box

I'm having problems with my mini client.
    I get a flash-player settings pop up box on my screen whenever someone sends me a pm.
    I can't get rid of this box. Right-click, left-click, or any click doesn't take it away.
    I've cleared flash-player cache, browser cache, set storage limit to unlimited.
    Uninstalled and reinstalled flash-player, chrome and both mini clients, but no joy.
    If anybody can help with this problem i would really REALLY appreciate it. It happens on both mini clients as shown in screenshot.
    Please, I need advice.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	1782817Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	449.8 KB
ID:	1782818

click allow and it will go away. every time to clear your cache it will make the pop up come up again.
    IGN: whitewolf
    Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
    Guild: OUTCASTS
    Class: Archer

Comment

I can't click allow on that screen. It freezes and won't allow me to click anywhere. I right click and clear flash cache, close the mini client and open it again, but the box is still there.

Comment

there is no other way to clear that pop up without clicking allow maybe try using a browser and not the mini client if it keep freezing up.

Comment

Been using browser for the last 4 days. Way too much lag, can't do dungeons or spire or anything.

Comment

try using Maxthon Cloud its what i use.

Comment

wow... 4 years later and this is STILL not fixed? what the freak? i can't click the allow button, and when trying to re-launch the it it just says failed to login and redirecting. only way to get back to login is clear all cache/data from browser, but then back to being unable to click the allow button.

seriously... why is this client still available for download? it clearly doesn't work... quit wasting peoples time. either remove the download, or freaking fix it. thank you!
              Last edited by sk7426700027; 01-19-2019, 07:26 AM.

Comment

You can go into your Flash Player Settings Manager, find the relevant entry for the game/client, set it to allow storage, and then check the Never ask again box. This might help prevent the box from popping up and freezing in the client.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

First i get all flash crashes and hard time to get back in game then i need to refresh and now i can not load game first i have this and need to type in my server Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot(2).png Views:	1 Size:	117.0 KB ID:	1976626 then within 1 sec it goes to Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot.png Views:	3 Size:	20.8 KB ID:	1976628 then it goes Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot(1).png Views:	2 Size:	29.4 KB ID:	1976629 and nothing else happens
                  Theonlyghost
                  Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                  Server : S122 US-East
                  Guild : Fenix
                  Class : Mage
                  IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

issue fixed after 3x reinstalling browser but game still slow
                    Last edited by theghosthimself; 01-19-2019, 09:31 PM. Reason: adding
                    Theonlyghost
                    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                    Server : S122 US-East
                    Guild : Fenix
                    Class : Mage
                    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I'm glad you aren't having an issue anymore. Perhaps next time you can post in a relevant thread, or make a new one, please. I'm going to close this one now, so it doesn't become a dumping ground for connections issues.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                      X