Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it take to FIX the game clocks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does it take to FIX the game clocks?

What does it take to FIX the game clocks? the 2 clock are incorrect please FIX it

They are asking for the servers it is incorrect on, as not all are affected. If you could assist in noting what platform and server you're from, that would help.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
      They are asking for the servers it is incorrect on, as not all are affected. If you could assist in noting what platform and server you're from, that would help.
      Name one server where the clocks are correct. Just one.

I'll save you the trouble - There isn't one.

I should note, I am referring to the actual server clock, that is in the top-right of your game window - not the top clock, that is dependent on your computer/lag.

Comment

I thought I would play along. I'll give you one that's right, and you can give me one that's not.

S1 is correct.

Click image for larger version

Name:	s1stt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	1725570

I found 2 more that are correct. S2 and S40

Name:	s2st.jpg
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	1725571

Name:	s40st.jpg
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	1725572

So again, we ask that anyone who's server is displaying an incorrect time, no matter how many minutes it is incorrect by, please provide the platform and server. A screenshot would be nice, but we're not going to force you guys to get one.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-14-2016, 08:50 PM. Reason: Changed picture to one that included computer clock
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          I thought I would play along. I'll give you one that's right, and you can give me one that's not.

S1 is correct.

I found 2 more that are correct. S2 and S40

So again, we ask that anyone who's server is displaying an incorrect time, no matter how many minutes it is incorrect by, please provide the platform and server. A screenshot would be nice, but we're not going to force you guys to get one.
          I stand corrected, my apologies.

Just out of curiosity, how many did you search and how many of those were correct? I was under the impression almost every server was off by at least a little.

Comment

I only looked at those 3. They are the first server in those time zones. I never got around to making a euro toon or I would have checked that one too.

Prior to the patch, I had picked a random merged group that had been reported as having the wrong time and found that about half of them were incorrect. I did that because one group that had been reported, the feedback was that the time was fine. Turned out the first server in the group was fine, and that's where R2 stopped when verifying the report- with that first server. That's why we needed so many people to give us their server numbers.

Since we were told the patch would fix the time, and it's being reported that there are servers that are still showing the wrong time, we have to go back to the beginning and get specific server numbers, and as many as possible like last time.

If it wasn't so hit or miss with which specific servers are affected within each merged group, I'd just go through and create a toon on every group, because there's not really that many groups, but since we're looking at every individual server, I'm afraid it's just not possible for me to create level 6 characters on around 1000 servers..

We don't ask for server numbers or screenshots of the time to inconvenience anyone, we ask because we sincerely need everyone's help on this one.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

u want my server time again memorylane lmao sending for the 6th time and still not fixed (maybe u give me server php password and i fix it myself JOKE)

kabam euro server s26

Name:	Noname.png
Size:	341.6 KB
ID:	1725589
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 07-15-2016, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                u want my server time again memorylane lmao sending for the 6th time and still not fixed (maybe u give me server php password and i fix it myself JOKE)

kabam euro server s26
                It's not written in php.

I totally agree though, it's not overly complicated to fix clocks.

Comment

(Maybe an idea to collect all data in one opening post so all reports are in one easy to look over spot?
                  The off time also seems to increase, it used to be less for my server. )

[S639] Golden Highlands: off by 7 minutes. (July 15th, 2016)

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

kabam euro server s26
                    Out of curiosity, do your events follow the banner clock or the game clock?

Comment

Name:	server time failure.png
Size:	448.1 KB
ID:	1725593

Time need to be fixed, kabam server 35 west
                      Bluehawk

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        Out of curiosity, do your events follow the banner clock or the game clock?

but yes events follow server clock next to g .m symbol if i be following banner clock i be `1hr early lmao
                        Last edited by Xharry005x; 07-16-2016, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X