Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

about TREASURE LODE reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about TREASURE LODE reward

i just recharge 7,5k balen and i accidently (coz i dont know) click select reward from 5k and i get this window
    Click image for larger version

Name:	treassure lode.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	1782964
    and i cant see event window for treasure lode again..
    the question is..
    if i continue recharge until 20k..will i get the button select from 20k reward..? or i just stuck with 5k reward however i add myrecharge
    and i have to wait next event if i want 20k reward..
    please answer quickly
    Last edited by varn96; 07-15-2016, 09:02 AM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rrsi1k.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	1725587

Per the treasure lord screen shot, you can only participate once and you have to choose A or B.. so once you made a choice I believe that is it.. further recharges would not help based on the text of this event. I am unsure though, about your window, as I took my screen shot from the treasure lode and it is not the same as yours.. but the red text on it does say once... so I can only go by that.

If you could provide any more information that would help as well if you'd like to continue working on this.
    Last edited by GM_Magik; 07-17-2016, 03:24 PM.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

You only get one level of rewards from that event, so you're out of luck. Maybe you could submit a ticket, but by the time they even get around to it, the collection will probably be over.

Comment

my pic showed up after i click select at 5k the one at bottom..i do that coz i read at event info at daily event about treasure lode..if u recharge at event day 20k u can get the 20 reward at reward day..
        now..why i only get 5k reward eventhough i recharge 20k at event day..
        so i just recharge 8k, i plan to recharge till 20k tomorrow if i have insurance or somebody s experience that 20k reward button will show up after my recharge reach 20k.
        if not..or still unsure..than i wont recharge..maybe what i can do is just cursing..why the event information is so bad..very ambigues..full with trap..cant u be more informative?
        Last edited by varn96; 07-15-2016, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Overpriced, buggy....stingy rewards, nope! Don't go for it.

Comment

Working...
          X