bg and eudy arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bg and eudy arena

After maintenance yesterday No battlegrounds and eudaemon arena.

still not fixed either -any mods looking into this?

Comment

I've seen it reported, but can we please get verification as to which server number(s) is/are effected? I've only seen it reported for one server thus far
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

I am on ghost river server 155 which I think is now part of server 112s

Comment

I'm on S340 and no Mon Arena or BG for two days now.

Really annoying.

Comment

Im on Wartune server 101 and we have not had BG or Eudaemon Arena since the maintenance on thursday.

Comment

R2 games Server 1. No Eudaemon Arena and battleground since maintenance on thursday.

Comment

it's happening to all of the test servers

Comment

Hmmm maybe it's related with the implementation of Outland Contest. Maybe it screws up the bg and eudaemon arena sched, just my two centavos.

Comment

Server 140 no bg or eudi arena, for 3 days.

Comment

Please be aware of the emergency maintenance. Information on that can be found here. Should there be any issues with these events after the maintenance please let us know so we can get them reported for you all.
                      Last edited by GM_Magik; 07-18-2016, 04:26 AM.
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Thank you - as the maintenance is a closed thread could you please see if you can find out how long it is likely to last? Secondly the compensation is pitiful can this be reviewed please? Many thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X