Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the outland contest & why start @ that time?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the outland contest & why start @ that time?????

Why the Outland Contest say start @ 10:00 as in (server time east coast mean 10:00am) and why not night time to do this event???
    Mean I can't enter this Contest in that time, please choose a different time to do the contest why not around (14:00-17:00 server time) nothing between those time to do any event from (2:00pm to 5:00pm) & why @ 10:00 where is Tank event start in the morning???
    Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com.png
Views:	1
Size:	816.0 KB
ID:	1782972
    Last edited by ANIME1988; 07-17-2016, 08:49 PM.
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

There are actually 4 rounds lasting 30 minutes with 4 hours between each round. Also this does not go by server time, it goes by local time. It should go by server time.

Comment

It does appear to be going by the local time for the player. However, there are a lot of events that wartune has... and sometimes it can be hard finding a time frame to fit them all in without trampling over things. We truly understand the upset over the selected times for this event due to school, work and other commitment schedules and have relayed those concerns to our bosses for you all.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

10am,2pm,6pm,10pm server time on it.

as its on 4 times a day, there really is no time slots all can fit in to days to be on for all 4 (not if you have a life too)

do those you around for, enjoy the loot from others
        Kabam -57 Archer
        Kabam -67 Knight
        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
        X