Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Booted from Spire when trying to enter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booted from Spire when trying to enter

TrueStrike Server R2 games 648 Emerald Forest, as party leader I was booted trying to enter the Spire it cost me 168 chests and tons of experience.as we cleared it.
    Live long and prosper.

I know this is a well known and long standing problem that has never been adressed. Losing one day I can live with, but an entire week, please fix this issue.
    Last edited by R215564585; 07-21-2016, 03:23 AM.
    Live long and prosper.

Comment

As the bug occurs to many of us, the best way to avoid getting kicked out is to refresh the page before starting the dungeon.

Comment

if laggin even a bit. do not be the leader. This bug only occurs as a leader (dont ask why), so before startin the dungeon move the leaderspot to someone else in the room and start it after.
        Other way t awoid it is to go in as solo and invate others in from insade the dungeon.

bug is to do on the timers on game that count you as awol if laggin even a bit while it loads you in. And as said it only does it to leader for some reason.

And yes. it's been around for at least 2 years now. comin and goin dependin on patchbugs
        Kabam -57 Archer
        Kabam -67 Knight
        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
        X