Dimension card results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimension card results

The results are severely bugged since about 60% of the time I get revive and a lot of other players have similar results. It's obviously a bug since the odds should be around 25% for each result. They wouldn't rig a card draw to make sure you get revive more than 50% of the time, so it's got to be a glaring bug. Please fix it ASAP.

As far as we know, the items on the car flips are lucky dip and there is no rigging behind it, though it may seem frustrating to get so many revives. I will however, ask about this for you just to be sure on that... sometimes though its little more then a run of back luck so just hang in there!
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I don't believe it is lucky dip. Everyone without exception in our guild has complained about this since the start of the new dimension format. Well over 50% of the card picks for me come up as a revive. And, yes, I have written them down and counted them - over a 2 month period - and it came out at 58%.
      FireAndIce
      Mage +112m
      Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
      Ancients guild
      Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Working...
      X