Clear All

• Xsgb yet again - fix the damn thing

froze in fight, refresh now this

Click image for larger version

Name:	xsgb.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	1785199

Come on y cant u guys fix this, it has been happening since day 1 - get a grip u monkeys

Even the client does the same thing - and b4 u ask, all cookies, cache, and flash cleared - so it aint that - amazingly - my alt can log in fine as they were not in the XSGB, on the same server, go figure - What a surprise XSGB ends, as we beat the guild i can log in now - this just proves R2's failure in this

Click image for larger version

Name:	xsclient.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	1785200
    Last edited by ellislsd; 08-20-2016, 03:14 PM.

I will get this reported for you... I wish I knew what was causing it so that it could get fixed and resolved, but that black screen has been the bane of many of our existences since the inception of cross server guild battle.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

wat we need is a server roll back before csgb wipe the slate clean and every guild starts from scratch as alot of r2 servers wasnt affected and most of r2 servers only faced guilds with 0 ppl as we were all locked out

Comment

Working...
      X