Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• operation timed out!!!

is wartune down right now ..... i cannot connect

Of course, when would it be best to mess us up but when csgb starts..down over 1 hour now and still not getting fixed...no one is saying anything.

Comment

I refreshed on S71 east and boom black screen of hell can't log in, they better fix this soon Its been three hours here.
      :rolleyes::p:rolleyes:
      Silasha
      Server S71 (east)
      Knight

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalWinterAngel View Post
        is wartune down right now ..... i cannot connect
        If this was for kabam there were issues last night and it appears to now be resolved. I understand that you are angry and rightly so as this is an events night. As perr MemoryLane in this thread here compensation will be sent out on Monday.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I got that operation timed out thing again

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            If this was for kabam there were issues last night and it appears to now be resolved. I understand that you are angry and rightly so as this is an events night. As perr MemoryLane in this thread here compensation will be sent out on Monday.
            no, this is for today. all 3 were down again, kabam, armor, kong. 30 min or so only thistime
            Kabam -57 Archer
            Kabam -67 Knight
            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

just got in now

Comment

It had best be a really good Compensation, many of us lost out on Arena, eudemon arena and lots of other things as well, there was no way to make up for it all in the time allowed

Comment

i only want the rewards i would of got from csgb for attending the fights the kings seals

the lame compo that u will give will be a slap in the face to all that couldnt do csgb due to incompetance bugs r2 are to lazy to fix for the so said compo gold/daru exp scrolls in compo u can realy shove were the sun dont shine pardon the phrase
                  Last edited by Xharry005x; 08-21-2016, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X