Event Prizes - Claim an Activation Code Pack - NÃO ESTA FUNCIONANDO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Prizes - Claim an Activation Code Pack - NÃO ESTA FUNCIONANDO

JÁ TENTEI RESGATAR O CÓDIGO E NÃO ESTA FUNCIONANDO E AGORA O QUE VAI SER FEITO PARA AJUDAR OS DEMAIS?
    SOU DO SERVIDOR (S666)
    :louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco:
    ALREADY I TRIED TO REDEEM CODE AND IS NOT RUNNING AND NOW WHAT WILL BE DONE TO HELP OTHERS ?

I am not exactly sure whats going the issue is this for a return player code? Is this a new server code? Is this for an r2 perks code? I only get the server which looks to be 666 can you please provide us with more information so we can attempt to help you?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I have 3 event codes that was never use and I cannot collect from them. It tells me the number is invalid. My server is s655.

Comment

Working...
      X