Cross Server Guild Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server Guild Battle

I am wondering why we are matched with guilds from our own server??

isn't it suppose to be "cross server"?

Should have been renamed to CPGB as it is Cross Platform and not server within our own domain anymore.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

You can meet players in your own guild in Class Wars. Cross-server means you can face guilds from other servers as well as your own. If you weren't allowed to fight a guild from your own server that would be stupid. Why would they put that limitation?

Comment

Originally posted by Haliloo View Post
        I am wondering why we are matched with guilds from our own server??

isn't it suppose to be "cross server"?
        It is in actuality random whether or not you get someone from your own server or from one of the other servers or platforms out there... trust me there are Saturdays I get a group and want to build a wall so they can't even get near me.. some of those groups are spooky! So I wish you all luck in this season's cross server guild battle and much luck with the matching, may the odds be ever in your guilds favour.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I am just going with Arnold with this one and build a wall with rocket turrets at the top so I can STRIKE.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X