frequent connection lost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudy-Colly View Post
    I have Lan connection and play it now with r2client and i have problem on s65, s144 and s67
    The network connection waslost or when you go to something then there is blackscreen.
    I think its more because its a flashgame
    It could still be your router/modem that is the problem. Unless you are on the same lan as the game (doubtful). Especially if you are having the same problem on 3 different servers, which seem to be in even different server clusters.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

its not the router / modem problem.
      I still believe its a software problem even if i play on one server some things can't work good and then i get blackscreen.

Comment

Hi, I just started having "Network Connection was lost" dialogues on server 766 Dijuhm Wilds server today May 7 2018 every single time I would click on either my farm or on the City tab. Couldn't collect or load anything after the main login screen. Reloaded Firefox and Chrome browsers, updated Flash and did a system restore on my Windows 7 laptop, with no change in this issue. I use my cellphone as my "router", had the battery removed, cooled and reinstalled, checked all my security and software updates for all my tech. WHAT IS GOING ON???

Comment

Working...
        X