Guild upgrade issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild upgrade issues

We started a new guild. Upgraded to lvl 10 skills using balens/bound balens, opened all the skills both regular and advanced.
    Used our gold for contribution to open the skills. Then maintenance last thursday comes and we lose all skill lvl's and skill tower lvl's back to lvl 1.
    Also lost a couple lvl's on Altar and shop. G M sent in ticket and it's been a week and not resolved. Only 1 response saying that it would be sent to technical department.
    I don't understand why it would take more than a week for R2 to resolve this issue. Please enlighten me.

Originally posted by games4river View Post
    We started a new guild. Upgraded to lvl 10 skills using balens/bound balens, opened all the skills both regular and advanced.
    Used our gold for contribution to open the skills. Then maintenance last thursday comes and we lose all skill lvl's and skill tower lvl's back to lvl 1.
    Also lost a couple lvl's on Altar and shop. G M sent in ticket and it's been a week and not resolved. Only 1 response saying that it would be sent to technical department.
    I don't understand why it would take more than a week for R2 to resolve this issue. Please enlighten me.
    Because they don't care. They only fix bugs that help us right away. Now if you created a guild and got everything upgraded at no cost and somehow they find out about it, it would be fixed instantly

Comment

Working...
    X