No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey mentors devs

Im Guild Boss in Elite S67/Kabam. I signed us up in outland yesterday and got a mail saying so - all good.. untill I log today and I get asked to sign us up again and then we can be from monday! Get a mail again.

Whats that about? Does anyone else have this little issue or is it just me cause Im that lucky with the game?

Click image for larger version

Name:	outland sign up 1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	507.3 KB
ID:	1785411Click image for larger version

Name:	outland sign up 2.PNG
Size:	476.3 KB
ID:	1785412
    That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Click image for larger version

Name:	outland mess up sign up.PNG
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	1726624

I can see its not just me. Are we getting compen for the one day? It is the only place to get smelt items so we depend on the rewards from outland.
    That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

¨same on -57. again :P
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

This happpened last time as well as I recall. People signed up and then after maintenance a lot lost their sign up and had to redo it. I will leave a little note for Memory Lane on this since I do remember it happening and do know it has happened again. We never know in advance if there will be any recompense and I wish I could say one way or another. The best advice I can offer at present is to be vigilant on that icon and make sure you are signed up until this little issue gets sorted out.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          This happpened last time as well as I recall. People signed up and then after maintenance a lot lost their sign up and had to redo it. I will leave a little note for Memory Lane on this since I do remember it happening and do know it has happened again. We never know in advance if there will be any recompense and I wish I could say one way or another. The best advice I can offer at present is to be vigilant on that icon and make sure you are signed up until this little issue gets sorted out.
          Thats all good and well, but only the guildmaster can sign up for it - if they are not on, then what do u suggest then?

Comment

change guildmaster?

Comment

and compo doesn t contain the smelt crystals

i dont want the dam gold orf henna would be nice giving us smelt instead

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                and compo doesn t contain the smelt crystals

i dont want the dam gold orf henna would be nice giving us smelt instead
                Signing up for OC doesn't consume smelt materials, so wouldn't think they'd do that, and they seem to be giving out henna these days in great abundance.
                "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                  Signing up for OC doesn't consume smelt materials, so wouldn't think they'd do that, and they seem to be giving out henna these days in great abundance.
                  The issue is all the people who had to resign up lost a days worth of outland crystals which if i am right, make smelt materials - does not take a rocket scientist to work that 1 out.

Tell the devs to start listening to the players and give them what we lost due to there inability to code the game correctly.

Comment

Working...
                  X