Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dude...where is my milk!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude...where is my milk!!!

Hi folks

recently i helped a friend to milk/farm his animals in his farm

then he said the milk doesn't appear in his mailbox...as far we recall, last time if a friend helps u farm milk, it goes to your mailbox

but now it doesnt anymore....so is this a bug? or new feature (auto goes into inventory?)

thanks

If friend is online, it will go into inventory automatically. If offline, then it goes into mail. I've been getting my notifications with milk/animal product.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I was online when someone worked in my pasture and all the milk and stuff still went to my mail...

Comment

Originally posted by Sheelah View Post
        I was online when someone worked in my pasture and all the milk and stuff still went to my mail...
        Well that's a new one for me! When that happened was your inventory full by any chance? When an inventory is full and there is no free space something like this could very well just get sent to the mailbox... but if you are online and with room it should be going right to the backpack section.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

If you logged out before reset, and your friend harvested them before you logged in for the first time after reset, there's a chance that they are gone to nowhere.
          It happened to me many times since patch 5.8.
          In the first place, I had thought I forgot to feed them, but after testing it for a while, they are indeed just gone, and it doesn't always happen.
          Back in July, I harvested 1 animal on my alt's farm for 29 days straight, and my alt received only 23 messages, so 6 of them were gone.
          The vault items sent 29 days ago were still intact, but 6 of the milk mails (newer than the vault items) were gone.
          It doesn't seem to happen if you logged in before they stole your animals though. Maybe just login at midnight every night to prevent it from happening.

In addition, if there's a shutdown overnight, this almost always happens if you didn't login between reset (midnight) and maintenance time (4am EST).
          Last edited by R238423534; 09-04-2016, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X