Fixed csgb bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixed csgb bugs

Are the devs ever gonna fix the damn bugs in csgb? How long do players need to complain about it til the devs actually fix it? People keep getting bugged in battle and have been reporting this for the last year yet it still isn't fixed. Then you refresh and can't get back in the game.
    Attached Files

it seems every season this one seems to come back and rear its ugly head. I will go on ahead and get this re-reported for you and hopefully someone will give us a fix or solution but as of yet we do not have one. I know some people have beaten the screen by trying to re-log back in continually but even those are rare. Do know though, we are trying tog et a fix for it.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

While you're reporting that can you also report that the rewards suck and we want better rewards for CSGB

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey18 View Post
        While you're reporting that can you also report that the rewards suck and we want better rewards for CSGB
        i agree their the only thing usefull is mount as u can get beast souls for it rest is just utter rubbish for a max lv80 toon

Comment

Working...
        X