No Final Blow on WB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Final Blow on WB

Odd thing; the WB was killed and no Final Blow. People suggested that it might be the sub-eud that killed the boss and the system didn't recognize them. Now the rewards is 3 years out of date. 1.7m gold/daru is a slap to the face, but there are players that still need that title. I hope they fix this glitch fast, since a lot of people are getting sub-euds (assuming it was a sub-eud glitch).

Why don't we have event for almost 5 days? We're getting really late about the others! They told us that we're having an event at the end of the month eand nothing until now. Could i have an explanation, please? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mirnalves View Post
      Why don't we have event for almost 5 days? We're getting really late about the others! They told us that we're having an event at the end of the month eand nothing until now. Could i have an explanation, please? Thanks!
      what event are you talking about?
      Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

Uh, what does this have to do with the final blow glitch? Any other servers have this issue? Might have been a fluke no one getting final blow.

Comment

While we wait to see if any other servers are also having this issue, keep us updated on if it happens again for yours.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I am the server 671-5 day we have no events, I wonder why?

Comment

I am the server 671-5 day we have no events, I wonder why?
              Please post on topic only. So far the bug happened only once. Not a lot of people have backup euds... yet, so maybe it's a rarity that the backup gets final blow. Or it was some other glitch. Again, on topic posts only. Post if you've seen this bug on your server.

Comment

I did not get the diamonds referring to two days of check in
                frigida server 671

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  While we wait to see if any other servers are also having this issue, keep us updated on if it happens again for yours.
                  Not that I care since wb is pointless getting half a round, but it happens on kabam s18 sometimes

Comment

it happens when sub euda makes the hit.
                    Kabam -57 Archer
                    Kabam -67 Knight
                    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

its not only on the wb, also in DA, sometimes nobody has last blow.
                      ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                      Server: S444 Silent Arena
                      Char: Knight
                      Lvl: 80
                      Br: 6m and crowing.
                      Main Sylph: Arise
                      Guard: Oracle

Comment

yeap. just one more of those many things that is tossed into game without makin sure it works as it should in all parts of the game
                        Kabam -57 Archer
                        Kabam -67 Knight
                        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                        X