Fullscreen bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fullscreen bug

Hello. I play on Kabam and have an interesting bug that just showed up after this last maintenance. When I log in and stay non-fullscreen, everything is fine except I can't use my mouse wheel to scroll the full length of the screen. Once I go fullscreen, everything is still ok. If I go back to non-fullscreen then I get a black screen where the game is, but I can still click and affect the game. I also figured out how to go back to fullscreen from the black screen and the graphics return.

I've tried clearing cache and all the usual things (reinstall flash, firefox refresh, etc..) and nothing seems to work. Figured it would be best to let you all know.

There were a lot of problems yesterday, can you tell me if this is still happening to you as well do you know if anyone else is having this issue because its the first time I have heard of this and the more information we get the better a chance we have to help get it figured out. I appreciate any further information you can provide if this is still happening, thanks!
    Last edited by GM_Magik; 10-21-2016, 07:36 AM.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Yes, I'm still having this issue. I don't know if anyone else is, but I tested on another computer with another of my characters and the exact same thing is happening.

Comment

Issue is still happening by the way.

Comment

I think I may have discovered something. The new button overlay at the top with 'server' 'support' and 'options' that displays the server info may be the cause of this. I can't think of anything else that's changed except that overlay and when I click to hide it, the game portion flickers and readjusts for a split second.

Comment

Update: I've switched to Microsoft Edge and all those issues went away. I still find it unacceptable that those issues were happening to begin with as the game should be browser independent. I suppose I have no choice but to stick with edge for now until the issues are sorted out on firefox.

Comment

Thank you for letting us know that you have found a work around, can you tell me what browsers were having this issue, if it was more then just firefox that is, and do you know if anyone else was so I can try to get this reported in case the issue decides to come back or in case others are experiencing it as well?
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Only Firefox that I know of, and I don't know if others were having the issue, however, I was able to reproduce it on a completely different computer with different characters.

Comment

There is another bug with full screen which is so annoying I can't use it and it happens on any browser. Full screen is fine until you get in a fight, and then often the screen freezes and you have to hit escape to leave full screen.

I have resorted to using the browser "full screen" but it has the annoying game headers at the top. They really should debug game full screen.

Comment

Working...
                  X