Unplayable due to severe lag in long battles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unplayable due to severe lag in long battles

This started several days ago (and apparently others are having lag issues to), but I find if I'm in a battle that lasts more than 45 seconds, the lag becomes terminal. Actions take 2 rounds to kick in and it's just unplayable. Other flash games/videos work fine for me and switching to Opera did help with some lag (from Firefox), but if it stays like this I'm quitting. I've been playing for over 3 years and I will up and quit if this terminal lag issue isn't dealt with soon. The end is nigh, if the presidential election is any indication and I won't waste time on a lagfest game that is lagging even more than normal.

I hear ya....totally takes the fun out of the game if you have to watch your toon move in slow motion....not to mention costing you fights that you would normally win.

Comment

Lag = Too many server merges + too many cross platform participation + too much flashery (swirling) in the background
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I wonder if you have you tried the r2client if you are on an R2 based server or maxthon Nitro or Comodo ice dragon browsers? A lot of people seem to have luck with those options as firefox and chrome can sometimes get a little bogged down with all the extensions, bells.. whistles add ons and things of that nature.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Unfortunately for me, Visual Studio only uses the Internet Explorer/Edge web browsing module. I only create such so I can use as little system memory as I can since the add-ons and those bells and whistles do pack a lot.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            I wonder if you have you tried the r2client if you are on an R2 based server or maxthon Nitro or Comodo ice dragon browsers? A lot of people seem to have luck with those options as firefox and chrome can sometimes get a little bogged down with all the extensions, bells.. whistles add ons and things of that nature.
            II'll give those two browsers a try. I'm actually on Kong server, but forum support is... well, non-existent. I can play bullet hell games no problems, and most functions in wartune are fine, but long battles lags out like crazy.

Comment

i personally prefer the classic maxthon than nitro tho.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Maxthon makes wartune playable, but the lag is still an issue. At least when I get to sylph mode the skills will activate instead of lagging out.

Comment

give it a week, and it will be getting smoother.
                  something something cache something lol.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Maxthon makes the lag somewhat accepteble but a player still needs to refresh every 45 mins. Sometimes you need to refresh after 15 mins depending on what you have done. When i go into the farm, harvest my crops and then go to the Sylp-atoll (for example) i can see my character go in slowmotion traveling over the map. When i refresh it appears to be normal till the moment comes that i have been in a battle. Seriously, i don't want to refresh every time.

The funny thing is that there are many tickets have be made, lots of posts in this forum and no suiteble reaction from R2 about a fix. They appear that they let us rot in our laggy enviroment. We do not want much, we only want a lag-free game.

Comment

Working...
                    X