Lag Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag Update

Ok, so Firefox was basically unplayable today.....had a guildie suggest maxthon....trying it now and so far so good. Not lagging at all, so for those having issues you may want to try it. It's still ridiculous that we have to mess around changing browsers every couple months.

Maxthon Nitro and Comodo Ice Dragon have been two popular browser suggestions by many players on wartune. Thank you for letting us know this is indeed working for one more person as this information helps us when giving suggestions to others. Firefox can be very heavy for the game with all its 'bells and whistles' for some I am afraid. Hopefully Maxthon keeps working well for you, and happy gaming.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

back in 3 years ago i keep telling people to use maxthon and/or icedragon for this game but people mocked me for it because maxthon was based on IE browser and chrome was the "master race".
      looks like the table has turned
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        back in 3 years ago i keep telling people to use maxthon and/or icedragon for this game but people mocked me for it because maxthon was based on IE browser and chrome was the "master race".
        looks like the table has turned
        I'd never heard of Maxthon before....the lag issue is resolved, but Firefox fit my screen better. I know you can zoom, but my eyes aren't what they used to be so messages can be tough to read at times lol

Comment

lunascape is ok too if u can get used to it u can use the chrome or i.e rendering engine on it

Comment

Working...
          X