Attempts to Energize Tree DO NOT appear when full/harvested

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attempts to Energize Tree DO NOT appear when full/harvested

In the last few days, I have had trees where they are full to be harvested only not to get the crystal attempts (if I hadn't done so). In the past when a tree is harvested, the attempts came on and you can click to energize. I usually do not refresh unless someone is using a swirly lag inducing cross server bullhorn, so why do I have to refresh if I want the attempts to show up after harvesting?

Please fix this.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

This is the first I am hearing about this one so lets try to see whats going on before I report this. Is it only happening in one specific browser? If you are an r2 player is it happening in the r2client as well? has it only recently started happening? If it is recent have you installed or updated anything in the browser that could be causing a conflict?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I don't use anything outside of specifics as it would cripple my system (thanks to them putting so much system requirements that I had to cut somewhere in making my own VS app with just the Edge/Explorer browser interface that can be ported) being the memory hogs they might be.

Imagine this, the last person gives your tree the final crystal to energize, you go collect on said tree (seed prize). Usually, if you haven't energize the tree yourself all day, the pink crystal would pop up after you click on the blue orb on the tree so you can energize (build up to 30 again) as it has done before. However, this time around, the pink crystal hasn't popped up after harvesting to energize, thus forcing you to refresh so it can reset.

All my installs/updates are crossed checked against a list I have to ensure they are safe to come onto the network as about 15 years ago, we battled a hydra based virus that was in some cutsey screen saver a family member once downloaded and installed. That was a mess, and believe me, I am very strict when it comes to what goes into this network or any expanding ones.

Comment

just refresh and it will be fixed.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

And Murphy's Law dictates if it wasn't broken in the first place, it shouldn't have to be fixed, either. However, it seems there's a habit of the opposite that happens on this game.

Comment

but in this case, the tree energize thing is broken, and the fix is to refresh.
            btw, murphy's law is "if something can go wrong, it will go wrong"
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

On its own, man, on its own. But okay LOL. Still needs to be looked at.

Comment

considering we have much more severe issues at hand that didnt even get looked at....
                well, good luck lol.

Comment

Working...
                X