Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2games perk system not working ?

HEy!

Noticed yesterday that perk system countdown to next level had changed from "days" to "xp". Nothing wrong with that...but looks like the xp bar hasnt moved since yesterday even if it should on daily basis.. Check it out pls ?

Jompero0
    s13 Undead Swamp

Well that is a good catch! I just went and saw that indeed it has changed. make sure you are logged in and stay logged in and keep an eye on it, I could not say how the experience increments go up as of yet but hopefully now that we have seen the change we can figure it out. If there is no change in a day or so and you do remain logged in let us know so we can try to get some information as to the change.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Alrightey. And now I checked again, after relog and refresh looks like xp needed actually went down So false alarm
      ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Account   R2Games.png
Views:	1
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	1728014
        Yea there change it look like this, instead of showing how many days left I better have days than just the EXP
        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
        Character: Mage
        Class: Knighthood
        level: 80
        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Working...
        X