imperial war

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imperial war

Really R2, you couldn't come up with anything better? More interaction perhaps? Get 5 steps and takes 30 mins to gain energy or CASH?! This event is a complete bore! Our opponents left after 15 mins for crying out loud.
    Last edited by Spanky28; 12-10-2016, 10:22 PM.

Our opponents would have won in 20 min in the old CSGB. In Imperial war, we had a full hour of boredom. Oh, and there was a HUGE bug. The guild names were switched. The opposing team had our guild name on that stupid game board. We thought we were red for the first few minutes because that's where our guild name was. As an added issue at the very end (a bug in our favor), the game said we won. It probably had to do with the guild names being switched? We were over 10k behind the other team in points, had no where near the number of whales that they had, and not a one of us spent a dime (while their tops kept buying those warp skills until they realized it did not actually accelerate the win). Can you imagine the slap in the face to them when it ended and said we won?
    Other bugs I saw in Imperial War:
    1) An opponent died from reflect. I was still alive. No other players were in the fight. Game said I lost the fight.
    2) Steal skill shut down my sylph delphic and became a 3 turn stun. My toon was trapped in sylph form, unable to select skills, and not even auto attacking. That cost me the fight since they got 3 free hits on me while I could not act.
    3) I won the fight, that victory splash screen was displaying, and then 3 opponents joined the fight. This allowed them to nuke me when I was still low HP from the fight I'd just won. It wasn't just a consecutive fight since my HP would have been refilled between fights in consecutive fights. They somehow were able to join a fight that had already ended...
    4) I was in a long fight vs 4 players all near my BR. I took 2 down with my delphic. They were dead, no marriage revive. About a minute later, they somehow rejoined the fight full HP.

Comment

I had several instances of being frozen in battle, too. Also noticed that the battles in Imperial City where much more laggy than in other locations.

Something really needs to be done about the energy thing - standing around waiting 30 minutes for energy to recharge is not fun. We ran into instances where people couldn't get out of the spawn area because the first row was full and no one had energy to move to the next row.

Might not be bad if the energy requirement was removed, or everyone started with way more energy and it was replenished sooner than 30 mins!!
      Prime
      Server S7 R2games

Comment

We have reported the concern over the energy issues in the Imperial War, so far we have no further update on that. As for these other bugs, has anyone else experienced them? Do you by chance have any screen shots or videos? I know those are a long shot but I still have to ask. Did you notice any other bugs happening while in the event as it was the first time for the majority of the servers I would like to gather as much information as possible.

Magi Edit: I will need screen shots and server info of what has happened to who and to where so we can make this report. Should this happen again come Saturday night please snag me screen shots, thanks much!
        Last edited by GM_Magik; 12-11-2016, 08:52 PM.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          We have reported the concern over the energy issues in the Imperial War, so far we have no further update on that. As for these other bugs, has anyone else experienced them? Do you by chance have any screen shots or videos? I know those are a long shot but I still have to ask. Did you notice any other bugs happening while in the event as it was the first time for the majority of the servers I would like to gather as much information as possible.

Magi Edit: I will need screen shots and server info of what has happened to who and to where so we can make this report. Should this happen again come Saturday night please snag me screen shots, thanks much!
          Dread Kabam Server 90 we should be Red team But we are blue You can see my toon on the blue tower.

Here is a image from our imperial war with Guild names switched
          Attached Files
          Last edited by jsm15401; 12-12-2016, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X